1. Iwould like to express my heartfelt gratitude to you for kindness to …
2.I amwriting this letter in purpose of expressing/conveying my appreciation for yourwarmth and hospitality during…
3.Your hospitalityhas brought me great comfort…
4.Yourthoughtfulness has given me great joy…
5.Ireally appreciate what you have done for me…
6.Icannot tell you how delighted I was with the decorate present you gave me.
Para 1: 说明信息来源，表明写作目的。
Para 2: 提供个人信息（优点），适当询问相关问题。
Para 3: 表达求职愿望，提供联系方式，表示感谢。
1.I’m writing this letter for the purposeof applying for the post mentioned in your advertisement on the Internet.
2. I am writing to express my interest inyour recently advertised position for a…
3. I am very interested in exploring thepossibility of obtaining a position as a…
4. I graduated from …University majoring in…. I have therefore attained professional knowledgein this field.
5. Not only do I have excellent academicperformance in my courses, but also possess the rich experience of management…
Para 1: 介绍推荐人以及与自己的熟悉度（同学，同事等）
Para 2: 对推荐人的评价，如学历、工作经验、性格特征等。
Para 3: 表达感谢，再次赞美推荐人综合素质并期待回应。
1.Withreference to your particular requirements, I shall, without reservation,recommend… asan ideal candidate.
2. It ismy great pleasure to write this letter in support of XX’s application to youresteemed university/ company.
3. I amwriting this letter for the purpose of recommending you a former student ofmine, Mr./Miss… forhis/her application for the position in your company/ for a further study inyour college.
4. Hehas proved to be industrious, responsible and skillful in carrying out hisassignment.
Para 1: 说明申请原因。
Para 2: 说明申请具体原因，可以适当询问相关信息。
Para 3: 恳请对方考虑该申请，并表达感谢，期望回复。
1. I amwriting this letter for the purpose of expressing my great interest in …. I wish to be considered as an applicant for the position.
2. Iwish to apply for admission to your department as a graduate.
3. I amwriting this letter for the purpose of applying for pursuing graduate study inyour university.
4.Duringmy four years study, I have passed all the required courses with satisfactorymarks.
Para 1: 简短说明辞职的请求。
Para 2: 表达遗憾或感激，并具体说明辞职原因。
1. I am writing this letter for the purposeof my decision to resign my current position in this company.
2. I am sorry to inform you of my decisionto resign my current position as an assistant in this company.
3. I am much grateful to be employed by youtwo months ago as a ….
4. I appreciate the opportunity of havingworked here with you and other colleagues. The experiences will beunforgettable throughout my life.
Para 1: 表明写作目的（给出建议）
Para 3: 感谢对方对信件的关注，希望建议对对方有帮助。
1. I am writing this letter for the purposeof making some suggestions concerning…
2. I am writing this letter to draw your attentionto the fact that …. I will try to make some conductive/ helpfulrecommendations concerning…
3. I would like to suggest that…
4. It would be beneficial that…
5. It is proposed/ suggested that…